Like many people around my age who work in this industry, I grew up with an interest in finance and always assumed I would do something “in investments.” Of course, I had no idea what that meant. I had visions of wearing a three-piece suit, sitting in an office with mahogany walls, and working for a big firm on Wall Street in New York City. That’s how it was done in every movie I saw.
That vision didn’t include other people, however, only my own personal interests at the time. What I realized along the way is that my work is far more fulfilling than it would have been had my adolescent vision come true. What really gets me up in the morning is helping clients solve life’s financial challenges, building great relationships, and giving back as much as I can.
I strongly believe, as our firm’s founders do, that the financial services business is fundamentally broken. Numbers have always taken priority over people when it should be the opposite. As the Director of Financial Planning at our firm, changing that dynamic is my daily mandate.
And that vision about my life? It now includes my children playing the yard, working in the suburbs with amazing colleagues, and making sure our clients focus on their passions rather than worrying about their money.
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®)
- Master’s Degree in Financial Services (MSFS)
- Chartered Life Underwriter® (CLU®)
- Chartered Advisor for Senior Living® (CASL®)
- Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy® (CAP®)
- Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP®)
My Community Involvement
- Financial Planning Association, Philadelphia Tri-State Area (Board Member, Treasurer and former Pro-Bono Committee Chair)
My Prior Experience
Worked at CMS Companies, Fisher Investments, and AXA Advisors.
Born and raised in South Jersey. Married with three children. Currently living in Haddonfield, NJ.
My Favorite Quote
“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change.”
– Charles Darwin