Who We Work With
We have found that people are happiest when their financial decisions are in alignment with their personal values – not just because they have more money. In that light, we act as ‘Financial Life Managers’, providing advice at the intersection of a family’s financial and life decisions.In addition to managing your investments, we strive to deliver comprehensive advice and guidance to help you and your family make better choices on the variety of important decisions you make every day.
Our typical client family has the following attributes:
- Net worth of at least $2 million; $1 million or more of investable assets
- Willingness to share important and sometimes sensitive details of their lives, values, needs, interests and concerns
- Interested in delegating the management of their wealth, so that they can focus on more important things.
- Willingness to consolidate all of their investment assets with a single advisor
- Interest in comprehensive solutions, not just investment management
- Have realistic expectations and a long-term view of financial success and performance
We believe that the best kind of advisor-client relationship must operate as a partnership, which we expect to last for a lifetime, or even over several generations.
We want to take the time to understand our clients’ situations to help them make good decisions repeatedly over decades. It’s so much more than a just a risk questionnaire. It’s about their values and goals, their fears and dreams, their worries and concerns. Only then, after we know those things, can we apply the science of investing.
After many years of experience, we have learned this approach isn’t for everyone. Because of this, we believe strongly that the most important aspect of your relationship with a financial advisor will be how well your personality, mindset, goals and expectations “fit” with the service model, philosophy and value proposition of the firm you select.
To see if we would be the right “fit” for you and your family, take our Advisor Best Fit Scorecard.
How We Work
While we offer a full range of investment advisory services, we’re not a “one-size-fits-all” kind of firm. We customize a plan that creates maximum impact for clients, ensuring that they receive exceptional value.
To that end, we offer several different service levels to suit our clients specific needs:
- Private Wealth ManagementAn exclusive level of personalized attention for Clients who may have accumulated considerable wealth and have a fair degree of financial complexity. Work with a Director of the firm, allowing for frequent contact along with quarterly Milestone Meetings.
- Premier ServicesClients with some financial complexity or advanced planning requirements. Work with a Director of the Firm and have bi-annual Milestone Meetings.
- Investor ServicesClients who may not have the financial complexity or planning requirements of our other clients. Work with an Director or Associate of the Firm and have annual Milestone Meetings.